Tuesday 25 October 2011

Morning glory

Morning glory is by far one of my most favourite asian stores/ gift store chains in adelaide (maybe the whole world? :P)
every time I'm in the city I can't help but go into one of their stores to marvel and fan girl over their cute Totoro,domo, angry birds and other asian stationary and plush toy goodies!
store front always is colourful and inviting!



I think this highlights just how obsessed asians are with angry birds almost every morning glory has 1-2 shelves dedicated to angry birds merch
I believe I died a little inside knowing I didn't have enough money to buy what i saw next...
oh aren't those yoshi slippers glorious?
and these mario mushroom slippers are "asdfghjkl" keyboard spazz worthy!

1 comment:

  1. Hi im decihex@gmail.com, or dave ; your site/blog/everything is the most interesting site. If you are that creative, lifes doors open to you - even your taste in sound is premium.
    All the best to you Nancy the pokegirl.

    ReplyDelete